Sunday 21 March 2010

Episode 13 of the Benny Cash Show

Hello Cashers,

I regret to say that the show didn't record, however all is not lost. The show coincided with the Milton-Keynes-Miles, one of the flagship events in the nation wide Sports Relief Campaign that has thus far earned £28 million. I ran the mile whilst the keep was guarded by previous guests Matthew Twilight and Wyndham O'Clock who also made his hat-trick of appearances on today's show.

At precisely 12:30pm I was live on air to report the build-up of the race in the presence of thousands of people who had come to show their support. Brandishing a red balloon and my registration card I whipped around the mile circuit whilst catching interviews with people I was using as pace setters. One girl donning a Village peoples moustache and police outfit managed to raise £200.

Photo's will arrive soon, and this was truly a charitable day that had captured the minds of hundreds of locals and media representatives like myself.

Arriving back at the studio I regained the helm of the studio primary microphone and thanked everyone for their support. A surprising addition to the zoo was Cash Senior who was encouraged to partake in the remainder of the show.

Benny

p.s. Once again a huge thank you to Matt and Wynn

No comments:

Post a Comment